The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- The drone revolution and manufacturing industry Drones. Air, land, sea or undersea! The world has learned to know them as high-tech gadgets, but they are increasingly used as sophisticated tools having an important societal function. At the present time, drones make it possible, for example, to collect data effectively and observe environments dangerous for human beings, such as volcanic regions or ... Read more
- Welcome to human-centred transformation, welcome to boot camp Time and again we hear that our industry is revolutionising. Our continuous quest for improvement results in faster and faster innovation. What is currently the biggest challenge for companies? Not just optimising their processes but also – and perhaps more importantly – ensuring employees are and remain committed. And that is where Human-Centred Production comes ... Read more
- EU/BE Start-& Scale-up Manufacturing Tech Report: “Belgium can be the Hong Kong of ManuTech.” Belgium is in a very favourable position when it comes to ManuTech start-ups and scale-ups. The brand-new study on the ManuTech start-up landscape in Belgium and Europe conducted by Agoria and Sirris shows this is the case. Why does the report raise quite a few eyebrows? And what should we do to make the most of this unique ... Read more
- VIDEO #ManufacturingCommunity: CNH Industrial is dedicated to Smart Farming How does CNH respond to the fourth industrial revolution based on new communication technologies and the processing of data via big data and artificial intelligence? You’ll discover it in this video! Want to know more about Smart Farming? Sign up for Drone West where a session will be dedicated to the subject. Click here for more info and ... Read more
- Innovative labour organisation at Rf-Technologies: moving to more autonomous teams by implementing pragmatic steps Rf-Technologies, a manufacturer of innovative solutions for passive fire protection such as fire dampers and smoke evacuation shutters, decided to organise a pilot project to convert the Promat & Metal department into an autonomous unit. They decided on a very pragmatic approach with a gradual process. Description The 170 employees at Rf-Technologies in Belgium and Slovakia develop ... Read more