The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- Welcome to human-centred transformation, welcome to boot campTime and again we hear that our industry is revolutionising. Our continuous quest for improvement results in faster and faster innovation. What is currently the biggest challenge for companies? Not just optimising their processes but also – and perhaps more importantly – ensuring employees are and remain committed. And that is where Human-Centred Production comes ...Read more
- EU/BE Start-& Scale-up Manufacturing Tech Report: “Belgium can be the Hong Kong of ManuTech.”Belgium is in a very favourable position when it comes to ManuTech start-ups and scale-ups. The brand-new study on the ManuTech start-up landscape in Belgium and Europe conducted by Agoria and Sirris shows this is the case. Why does the report raise quite a few eyebrows? And what should we do to make the most of this unique ...Read more
- VIDEO #ManufacturingCommunity: CNH Industrial is dedicated to Smart FarmingHow does CNH respond to the fourth industrial revolution based on new communication technologies and the processing of data via big data and artificial intelligence? You’ll discover it in this video! Want to know more about Smart Farming? Sign up for Drone West where a session will be dedicated to the subject. Click here for more info and ...Read more
- Innovative labour organisation at Rf-Technologies: moving to more autonomous teams by implementing pragmatic stepsRf-Technologies, a manufacturer of innovative solutions for passive fire protection such as fire dampers and smoke evacuation shutters, decided to organise a pilot project to convert the Promat & Metal department into an autonomous unit. They decided on a very pragmatic approach with a gradual process. Description The 170 employees at Rf-Technologies in Belgium and Slovakia develop ...Read more
- TE Connectivity Belgium: The ‘human-centred’ approach of a 5-star factoryTE Connectivity in Oostkamp prioritizes maximum involvement of all employees in the daily operation of the factory. 550 employees were actively involved in the “Vision 2022: What does our factory look like in 2022?” exercise. Description All 700 employees at TE Connectivity Belgium BVBA in Oostkamp develop and produce connectors and inductive components for the automotive industry. ...Read more