The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- BMT Aerospace’s business takes off Airbus, Embraer, Sikorsky, Sukhoi, Boeing, … These are all big names that will appeal to the imaginations of those who love aviation. But did you know that all these large companies share a Belgian supplier in common? Its name is BMT Aerospace. The emphasis it places on digitalisation, extreme precision and development of highly specific ... Read more
- A new work management system means that Mirion Olen is now a benchmark site NASA, ESA, CERN, the International Atomic Energy Agency … Some prestigious names feature in Mirion Technologies’ orderbook. In 2019 the Olen-based radiation detector manufacturer has added a Factory of the Future Award to its list of references. Thanks to Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and an innovative work management system, the firm has managed to grow steadily without ... Read more
- Lavetan: laboratory of the future, beyond simple test results The Lavetan laboratory, located in Turnhout, is not a conventional laboratory, in terms of its layout dotted with lines and industrial robots. The company received the Factory of the Future Award in 2019 for its extensive work towards transformation. Lavetan contributes to the optimization of the quality of food companies. The company is determined to go beyond ... Read more
- AW Europe : 7 transformations as a catalyst for innovation A philosophy whereby in which people play a central role and circumstances are created for staff to function optimally within an organisation, thus producing the best possible quality. This is the mission AW Europe would like to realise. Add customer satisfaction and respect for the environment and you have the ideal Factory of the Future ... Read more
- Socabelec’s swabbing robot receives an award from British Glass The swabbing robot developed by Socabelec S.A. received the British Glass “Health and Safety Action” award from the UK glaziers’ association on 21 November 2019. Based in Ham-sur-Sambre (Belgium), Socabelec shares the award with Encirc, a subsidiary of Vidrala Group Spain. Nine Socabelec swabbing robots have already been installed at the Encirc site in Elton, near ... Read more