The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- Digital Factory Transformation: Agoria supports your digital strategy with DigiCoach In this series of articles, we present the 7 essential areas of transformation that play a role in the “Factory of the Future” process charted by Agoria and Sirris. We continue with Digital factory and we focus on the importance of creating a digital culture within the company. Digitisation must be integrated into the overall business strategy Based ... Read more
- Plastics technology: Serviplast enters the Industry 4.0 era, thanks to Ewattch Belgium Ewattch, which recently joined Agoria, offers industry solutions for connecting factories and buildings in just a few hours. This is what the company did for Serviplast, another Agoria member, which specializes in plastics injection expertise and services. From LoRaWAN wireless sensors to supervision software, Ewattch solutions are developed at the company’s head-office in France and can ... Read more
- Digital Factory Transformation : “Industry and Machine Learning, a match made in heaven” Starting today, we will be publishing a series of articles to help you better understand each of the 7 transformations of the Factory of the Future journey developed by Agoria and Sirris. We will be starting with the Digital Factory transformation, taking a closer look at ‘Machine Learning’, a technology at the crossroads of data ... Read more
- Networked Industrial Communication: guaranteed process efficiency These days, it is hard to imagine operating without reliable data flows and seamless communication. The same applies to production processes. Networked industrial communication enables all of a company’s business segments to be integrated, making it a central component of data availability and the Internet of Things. The main objective of industrial communication is to connect ... Read more
- Choosing a suitable partner for R&D collaborations: pitfalls and opportunities If a company decides to set up an R&D joint venture, finding a suitable partner is of crucial importance. The partner has to match the company on several levels in order for the cooperation to be successful. A partner can be assessed on the basis of several factors. Not all factors are equally important for ... Read more