The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- Discover JUMO, Factory of the Future 2020: Optimal balance between the human being and the digital world JUMO Automation is one of the 4 winners of the Factory of the Future 2020 award in Wallonia. Not having been able to applaud the winners in person at a live ceremony, Motion Control conducted a (remote) interview with Bruno Radermacher, Managing Director of JUMO Automation. JUMO was founded in Fulda, Germany, in 1948. It initially ... Read more
- C-Mec, a company undergoing transformation: “Without change, we would no longer exist” When subcontracting company C-Mec was faced with serious operational constraints about six years ago, it was decided to radically change tactics. Due to competition with low-wage countries, the focus was shifted even more towards the ‘one-stop-shop’ approach and the production of smaller series. Automation and digitalisation were the common threads in this success . Roots at Barco We ... Read more
- Discover Alstom, Factory of the Future 2020 Alstom Belgique, a member company of Agoria, is one of the winners of the Factory of the Future 2020 awards. Not having been able to applaud the winners during the Agoria roadshow because of the confinement, Motion Control was nevertheless able to conduct an interview (remotely) with Pierre Meunier and Samantha Esteban to find out ... Read more
- Digital Factory Transformation: Agoria supports your digital strategy with DigiCoach In this series of articles, we present the 7 essential areas of transformation that play a role in the “Factory of the Future” process charted by Agoria and Sirris. We continue with Digital factory and we focus on the importance of creating a digital culture within the company. Digitisation must be integrated into the overall business strategy Based ... Read more
- Plastics technology: Serviplast enters the Industry 4.0 era, thanks to Ewattch Belgium Ewattch, which recently joined Agoria, offers industry solutions for connecting factories and buildings in just a few hours. This is what the company did for Serviplast, another Agoria member, which specializes in plastics injection expertise and services. From LoRaWAN wireless sensors to supervision software, Ewattch solutions are developed at the company’s head-office in France and can ... Read more