The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- Belgian Factories of the Future and Machine Learning: What is possible and what is required for the manufacturing industry? Machine Learning is a section of Artificial Intelligence that addresses the development of the learning abilities of manufacturing machines based on data, algorithms and technology. But how can this be converted into specific applications? What is possible and what is required? We brought technology providers, innovative manufacturing companies and cutting-edge start-ups together to exchange ideas ... Read more
- “The Belgian automotive industry is and will remain the jewel in the crown” Worldwide the automotive industry is currently operating in uncertain times, mainly because the stricter CO2 emission regulations are not clearly defined yet. What does the future hold for the automotive industry? It is difficult to know what the future will bring, which is why customers are hesitating. Or they decide to leap forward and buy ... Read more
- 5 trends to remember from Hannover Messe 2018! ‘Connect and collaborate’ was the catchphrase of this year’s Hannover Messe, encompassing a myriad of new developments and trends. For a brief overview of the 2018 edition of Europe’s leading industrial trade show, read on! Connect and collaborate The digitalisation of manufacturing processes and the collaboration between human beings and highly automated machines were the two main ... Read more
- VIDEO: What are the benefits of 3D printing for Asco? What place will 3D printing occupy within the production process? At Asco Industries, they’re already busy experimenting with the new technology. You can see the result in this video. Interested in finding out what Additive manufacturing/3D printing could mean for your company? Sign up for the kick-off meeting for Agoria’s new Additive Manufacturing business group on ... Read more
- Manufacturing and Servitisation: A Powerful Combination The current revolution in manufacturing is being driven by the digitalisation of processes, products and services. What exactly is servitisation? What are the success factors and risks for your company? And what does the future hold? We asked Wim Coreynen, researcher and project manager at, among others, Antwerp Management School’s “Business Design and Innovation” centre ... Read more