The manufacturing industry is in full transformation. Are you turning this challenge into an opportunity and wanting to work on key breakthrough areas? Through this #ManufacturingCommunity you will learn all about the various building blocks, the ones that you have already preceded and the ecosystem to which you have access.
- EU/BE Start-& Scale-up Manufacturing Tech Report: “Belgium can be the Hong Kong of ManuTech.” Belgium is in a very favourable position when it comes to ManuTech start-ups and scale-ups. The brand-new study on the ManuTech start-up landscape in Belgium and Europe conducted by Agoria and Sirris shows this is the case. Why does the report raise quite a few eyebrows? And what should we do to make the most of this unique ... Read more
- VIDEO #ManufacturingCommunity: CNH Industrial is dedicated to Smart Farming How does CNH respond to the fourth industrial revolution based on new communication technologies and the processing of data via big data and artificial intelligence? You’ll discover it in this video! Want to know more about Smart Farming? Sign up for Drone West where a session will be dedicated to the subject. Click here for more info and ... Read more
- Innovative labour organisation at Rf-Technologies: moving to more autonomous teams by implementing pragmatic steps Rf-Technologies, a manufacturer of innovative solutions for passive fire protection such as fire dampers and smoke evacuation shutters, decided to organise a pilot project to convert the Promat & Metal department into an autonomous unit. They decided on a very pragmatic approach with a gradual process. Description The 170 employees at Rf-Technologies in Belgium and Slovakia develop ... Read more
- TE Connectivity Belgium: The ‘human-centred’ approach of a 5-star factory TE Connectivity in Oostkamp prioritizes maximum involvement of all employees in the daily operation of the factory. 550 employees were actively involved in the “Vision 2022: What does our factory look like in 2022?” exercise. Description All 700 employees at TE Connectivity Belgium BVBA in Oostkamp develop and produce connectors and inductive components for the automotive industry. ... Read more
- Innovation professor Wim Vanhaverbeke’s opinion on: Is open innovation the future? Companies that want to innovate are finding it harder to do this alone. The technology is ever more expensive and complex, the time to innovate is ever shorter and a product or service can often only be sold to a customer when various companies have worked on it together. The golden path to open innovation? This ... Read more